WARNING! This blog contains many links to Ravelry, a fiber-arts social media website which has been known to cause migraines, seizures, and other health issues for some internet users, especially since Ravelry's website redesign in June 2020. Please exercise caution when following links to Ravelry!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Tulip Submission

Today my little sister handed me a package from Knitscene, the magazine publication that I had submitted to in late April. They had sent my swatch back along with a nice note that basically said that they didn't pick my design. But this way, you can see it sooner:
I was going to use this pattern for fingerless gloves.
I was expecting to be rejected, but if I never try, I will never be in print, so I'm happy I submitted. I may self-publish the pattern sometime anyway, like I've done my other patterns so far.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you did not make it! :'( I'm glad you have such a good attitude about it. That is really cute, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Better luck next time. I hope you will continue to submit ;D

    ReplyDelete