WARNING! This blog contains many links to Ravelry, a fiber-arts social media website which has been known to cause migraines, seizures, and other health issues for some internet users, especially since Ravelry's website redesign in June 2020. Please exercise caution when following links to Ravelry!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

News

Since my last post, my Braided Possibilities pattern promotion has ended. Overall, it garnered 896 downloads, 91 favorites and 28 queues (so far). Plus, it got in the Top Ten!
(Screenshot Proof)
I submitted two designs to calls from Knit Picks, which were both rejected, and sent two designs off to a magazine, which I don't expect to hear back from for a while. I submitted my Tulips design to Knit Picks IDP a couple weeks ago, which I have not heard back from yet either. Yesterday I submitted a design to a yarn company's call, and I hope to submit another one to the same company today. Besides all that, I have knit up a few swatches for another pattern for the IDP that I will submit once I find out if I have time to conjure that up. :)

So, I've been pretty design-busy, including sketching and saving all the wonderful ideas that pop into my head at all hours of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment