WARNING! This blog contains many links to Ravelry, a fiber-arts social media website which has been known to cause migraines, seizures, and other health issues for some internet users, especially since Ravelry's website redesign in June 2020. Please exercise caution when following links to Ravelry!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Caerulea and Other News

I'm still knitting the other shawl in the Aqua Flores e-book, Caerulea-blue in Latin:
The photo's a little blurry, but you get the idea. :)
It's knit in the same stitch as Nymphaeaceae, and worked from the top-down in a semi-circular shape. The pattern will include notes on customization, just like its sister shawl.

I'm hoping to release it towards the end of August. I said I'd publish it this summer; so it will be cutting it close! But it's self-published and I'm not partnering with a yarn company this time (though it's knit in lovely madelinetosh!), so I'm not on a strict schedule. Originally, I would have liked to publish it in July, but you can see that didn't happen. :)

As for the other news, I've partnered with another yarn company, RainCityKnits! Here's the yarn I'm using:
Rain Drop Blue in Worsted. That's all I'll say for now...you'll see the results sometime in October, hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment