Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Caerulea Update

I thought I would be finished with the shawl by now. (Of course, I was hoping to have it done in July originally.) I almost finished it last week, but while I was binding off, I realized it was too small and in the shape of a funny looking bell. I was going for semi-circular. So I frogged it, and after trying to do semi-circular several ways and failing, I decided to change it to a triangle shawl.
My progress so far...
The shawl consists of an 8-row repeat, so even though I haven't finished it yet, I've posted a call for testers already. I want to publish it this month, and this seemed like a good way to do it. If you're interested, here's the test thread on Ravelry. I'd love to have you test! Especially because, at the moment, I don't have any testers. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment