WARNING! This blog contains many links to Ravelry, a fiber-arts social media website which has been known to cause migraines, seizures, and other health issues for some internet users, especially since Ravelry's website redesign in June 2020. Please exercise caution when following links to Ravelry!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello 2015!

It's a new year, which means new designs, but not quite yet. I can't wait to bring to life all of the wonderful ideas in my head. If only I could knit and design all the time.

I finished winding up yarn today for a design that I'll show more of in the coming weeks. For now, you can admire the loveliness of Elena's Colour Adventures yarn:

Unfortunately, I can't quite capture the beauty of this color. I'll keep trying, I promise. This will be paired with a subtle light gray for a colorwork project. That's all I'll say for now.
And I see that I failed to mention one of my interviews for the GAL, by Akua Lezli Hope. I probably spent an hour writing up my answers, but I had a great time doing it. I really had to ponder some of the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment