WARNING! This blog contains many links to Ravelry, a fiber-arts social media website which has been known to cause migraines, seizures, and other health issues for some internet users, especially since Ravelry's website redesign in June 2020. Please exercise caution when following links to Ravelry!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Myriad of FOs

Happy 2017!! It's been a while, but I always say that... And since it's been so long, I have a few finished projects to show you!

The first is a pair of mittens I finished almost a year ago. They were a present for a friend and I didn't want to spoil the surprise. My friend Khyrstyn loves butterflies and as soon as I saw Underwing (link leads to Ravelry, please exercise caution!) from Twist Collective, I knew I had to make them for her. It took me a few years to buy the yarn and finish them, but I'm super happy with how they turned out.


I did finish the dark green shawl I mentioned last time, but I haven't blocked it or taken decent pictures yet.

Now for some Christmas presents...

A cabled hat for my lovely friend Mabs. She sent me a great picture of her wearing it.


And a beret for my friend Sharyssa. Here's a terrible picture of me modeling it.


Now introducing my awesome Chicago Cubs sweater!!!! I finished it on the last day of 2016. I need to weave in the ends so I can wear it on opening day in a few weeks.


And last of all, a pair of socks for my little brother. This project was part of Jenn Emerson's One Week Sock Challenge. (Link leads to Ravelry, please exercise caution!) I made it! Next time, I'm going to try socks for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment