WARNING! This blog contains many links to Ravelry, a fiber-arts social media website which has been known to cause migraines, seizures, and other health issues for some internet users, especially since Ravelry's website redesign in June 2020. Please exercise caution when following links to Ravelry!

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Fundraiser for Elena Nodel

Elena Nodel provided me with yarn support a few times which was a blessing to me as a young, fledgling designer. When I heard that she had cancer and was asking for financial help, I wanted to bless her in return.

So I’m having a 20% off sale on all of my patterns (link leads to Ravelry, please exercise caution!) to raise money for Elena Nodel’s cancer relief fund. The sale runs from April 22 to April 30 (Central Time) and all proceeds will be donated to Elena (everything after PayPal and any Ravelry fees).

Whether you can help by buying my patterns, donating directly to her fund (follow the link above!), and/or upholding her and her family in your prayers, I'd really appreciate it, and I'm sure Elena would as well. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment