WARNING! This blog contains many links to Ravelry, a fiber-arts social media website which has been known to cause migraines, seizures, and other health issues for some internet users, especially since Ravelry's website redesign in June 2020. Please exercise caution when following links to Ravelry!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Interviews of Me

I had the pleasure to be interviewed twice in the last few weeks.

The first was with Jean Clement of Desert Rose Designs. She was so nice and I loved the way she introduced me.

A little later, I was interviewed by Sonya Newstead of StringHerder Designs. You can view it here. I enjoyed answering her questions about my favorite yarns and items of knitwear.

The Indie GAL ends today. Looking back, I really had fun doing it, and it was great for business. So glad I decided to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment