WARNING! This blog contains many links to Ravelry, a fiber-arts social media website which has been known to cause migraines, seizures, and other health issues for some internet users, especially since Ravelry's website redesign in June 2020. Please exercise caution when following links to Ravelry!

Monday, November 17, 2014

More Indie GAL Fun

A fellow designer, Kimberly Golynskiy (80skeins on Ravelry), has compiled an awesome graphic full of GAL stats:

Too cool, isn't it?!?!?!

I've finished my first GAL project. Oaked by Alicia Plummer, whom I interviewed earlier this year. She is such a talented designer and so sweet as well! She has been a great encouragement to me in my designing.


Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting more progress of my GAL projects as well as interviews with participating designers. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment